Your donation makes a huge difference
We rely on your donations to enable our work. We are a ‘kitchen table’ charity; we volunteer our time in the UK and don’t have expensive overheads, so your donation goes to improving the lives of vulnerable children and their communities. We need your generosity to continue our work and give every vulnerable child a bright future.
Become a regular donor
By becoming a regular donor you’ll join the BFZ family, supporting us to help children through every stage of their development, from pre-school to tertiary education.
- £5 per month pays for school meals for a pre-school child for one month.
- £10 per month pays for a place for one child at our weekly Wellbeing sessions.
- £15 per month pays for school fees, equipment and tuition.
The best way to become a regular donor is by setting up a direct debit to our Charities Aid Foundation Bank Account (Brighter Futures Zambia, 40-52-40, 00030935). That way we can make sure that we share updates on the difference that you are making. If you’re a UK tax payer we’d love to make your donation go even further. Please email us for more information email@example.com
Make a one-off donation
Even £5 can make a huge difference! One-off donations allow us to supply children with essential school supplies and uniforms, to buy pre-school toys and games, to provide counselling and children’s rights training and contribute to ongoing projects, like the running of our pre-school, our weekly Wellbeing sessions, and income generation programmes.
- £100 pays for training for a vulnerable young person in bricklaying and plastering
- £50 buys a bike for a community group
- £20 pays for counselling training for one of our caregivers
- £10 pays for exam tuition for a grade 7 pupil
- £5 pays for breakfast for 25 pre-schoolers
You can make one-off donations through JustGiving, by bank transfer, or by sending a cheque to BFZ, 21 Hawthorn Gardens, Whitley Bay, NE26 3PQ. If you donate by cheque or bank transfer, and you’re a UK tax payer, don’t forget to email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can claim GiftAid on your donation.