As our Website Volunteer, you’ll play a key part in delivering our mission. We believe that every child has the right to education but in many Zambian homes there is no money spare for fees, uniforms or equipment. Many children are forced to drop out of school because of this. That’s where you come in. Using your skills, you can help us to support children, young people and their carers in Zambia to live happier, healthier, safer and more secure lives with a chance at a brighter future.
Your role will be to ensure our website is updated and maintained, and any issues are in hand.
Website Volunteer Key tasks
– Manage the maintenance and development of our WordPress website
– Regularly back-up the website in a secure way
– Ensure plugins are regularly updated
– Advise on hosting and management
– Coordinate with developers to help resolve any issues
If this sounds like you, then read the role description here or get in touch through the form below. We’d love to talk: